"Victum I am,
Heart filled with wrentch it is,
Anger, and trust was disobeyed.
Played like a fool,
Used like a tool.
To help fix your inner self esteem.
Why use my mind, to increase the size of yours?
If you love me like you say you do, then why play me for a fool and use me as a tool"
I am a victum of manipulation. I was a victum with an ex boyfriend and currently with a good friend. The common thread between the two, is that both want me close to them and not to slip away.
I believe in honesty. Just say how you feel, it is blantanly obivious that this is the case is both scenarios. However, I feel that by trying to manipulate and deceive a person into feeling that way about you is worst and will draw you away.
Worst feeling, I can I not be the person who is continually playing this role? I'm not nieve nor stupid. Just someone who is very senstive to others emotions and cares deeply about others. Why does my strong feelings continue to get abused?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

No comments:
Post a Comment