Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation to Antigua...

Sorry for my absence.

I've been away on vacation in Antigua. I went to enjoy life, and have fun in the sun. It was such a wonderful experience, spending time with my family, seeing old faces and new. Words can't describe how I feel. I have two sisters and two brothers. One of them is my full brother, whom I known all of my life, the others are my fathers children, and I don't know them that well. I met my older brother for my first time, and he was amazing. I so wish I known him earlier in my life.

Next few posts I am going to relive some of my highlighted days of my vacation.










No comments:

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?