Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crzy

This week has been so hectic for me. I am in the midst of the interviewing process for full time jobs after graduation. Thus far, I have been selected to interview for 5 full time positions. I have interviewed with 3 so far, and was selected from one so far to move forward to the next round. I had two interviews on Tuesday and one on Wednesday, and heard back from one on Thursday. I am really happy, and I hope things can go well.

This Thursday, I also went to a student conference held by the National Association of Black Accountants. It was a good, very fun. I took away some of my pressures and stress, while everyday wasnt an easy day either, but at the end of the day, it ended well.

After all this is said and done lol, I realized that I need some type of boo in my life. All of my friends are quick to say, oh you need to do something to relieve your stress. But I think I do. Before I say anything more, he is just my friend, but he comforted me all weekend. He gave me inspiring words, made me feel better when I was down, and we cuddled together the bus ride to and from VA. It was purely innocent, but it was nice. I have no feelings for him, but it just reminded me, that the comfort of a man is always nice.

Well the hunt continues....

:-)

1 comment:

JOY said...

innocent pish posh! If this who I think you're talking about...I'm gona cut you! My man...don't touch.thanks

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?