Monday, September 28, 2009

Joke of the night: Am I a Ying or Yang?

So the other night my mom, my brother and I went to one of my fave restaurants in midtown NYC. My mom has to use the bathroom, and she asks the server where is the bathroom?

He replies, "Downstairs, down the hall, down another stairs and to the door to the right."

She follows his directions and then gets confused. The doors for the bathroom, mark "Ying" and "Yang". There are no pictures, just these words. So she thinks, "am I a Ying or a Yang?" She lightly pushes the Yang door, and she sees a man.
"Oops, I guess I'm a Ying!"

:-)

1 comment:

ChoColAte KiSs said...

Lol that was funny!!!!...I buss a laugh on the train (embarassing)

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?