Wednesday, September 23, 2009

swollen feet

So my everyday, typical week day, consists of walking up at either 5am or 7am, depending if I have work at 6:30 am or an 8:30 class. I wake up, do the usual, shower, brush teeth, comb my hair, get dressed, pack my bag, walk out the door, then proceed to start my day. Every morning, I am tremendously dependent on the bus, and I have to walk up this 3 block hill, make a right down one block, make a left and cross the street and arrive at the bus stop. I usually do that in under 5 mins, and speed walk up the hill, to barely make it for the bus. I occasionally have to run across the street and wave my arms, flagging the bus to stop for me. Three days a week, I have to arrive to work for 6:30am to get ready to drive the bus, for the student run bus service. Then, I'm usually on campus, running around, doing errands for my classes and one of the student organizations for which I'm the president for.

Today, I sat around roaming campus, bored out of my mind, because I has 3 hrs to spare until my next meeting, however, it didn't make any sense to go through waiting for the bus, taking the bus, then walking home, then just to sit down for an hr, and get ready to come back, because the bus only comes once an hour.

In NYC I could deal...there is always something to do. But in Binghamton! There's nothing, and I have to constantly plan my life around the bus. I have to make sure I'm home by a certain hour, so I don't stay out late unless I have a ride. I definitely got a post card shortly after I moved in, to aware me about a sex offender that lives in the neighborhood. So for a girl who lives alone, I am not trying to take any chances. And I cant afford to pay $8 for a cab every night when I'm stuck on campus with no ride after 10pm. Living this life is crazy, especially when I feel I am more paranoid, because I live alone.

So, I'm trying to get any car, anything! Wish me luck

No comments:

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?