I propose a question. This is something that has been lingering on my mind, for quite sometime, and something I truly don't understand. Let me make an example...
So, you meet a guy/gal, and you guys are engaging in conversation. You're really interested in that person, and the feeling seems to be mutual. After some time has passed, you then seemed to find out that this person is in a relationship. Whether its through a mutual friend, facebook, their bbm status, you just find out, and then you wonder why this person hasn't told you. They just want to have their cake and eat it too.
So...
You have two options, depending on what you're looking for, you can decide to end this relationship, and try to keep it strictly casual, or, you may decide, well I don't care about their significant other and you're just trying to do you. And this person clearly doesn't care cause they are trying to do them too.
My take is, I hate despise cheaters. So its annoying when you get put in this predicament, its like, why don't you go call you gf/bf? But then at the same time, everyone has needs and you might not want to expand on your physical relationship.
What would you do?
Discuss.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

2 comments:
I've totally been in this situation...I just tried to tell myself I'd just be friends ...you know no big deal right? WRONG! that can't happen....now I know...so my lesson from that is to make a run for it once you find out.
yeah..old me would have been like eh why not?
new me is like get the eff away from me you cheating bastard!
Post a Comment