First day on board of the blogger train. So much on my mind, and this maybe a possible outlet to release them. Well lets begin, my name is Jacinta and in search of the answers to the numerous questions floating around in my head. I am a simple girl, intellectually curious, and needs answers to the questions that I ask. Thinking keeps me motivated, and researching keeps me sane. I believe I am in control of my life, and their are both positive and negative consequences to the decisions that I make. I am a big thinker and I am here to express my thoughts.
My family and my friends are very precious to me and they hold a special place in my heart. Some are on a high platform than others, and their words mean a lot to me. Some people realize that, while others do not. One thing I feel people needs to realize is that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and their opinion should be respected. But, at times, I feel as if my opinions with certain people are always stomped and pranced on. Arguments, and more arguments continue to persist. Like there is never a solution to a simple problem/ dispute. When I feel disrespected, I just can't let it go. Some people say life isn't supposed to be this hard. Some things should just be forgotten and let go.
But how do we know what things should be reminisced, and what things should be let go?
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

No comments:
Post a Comment