Saturday, October 11, 2008
finding ones way...
belief systems...such a complicated and controversial topic. How do you know what religion, belief system, or ideology is right for you? For most this is something that is just passed down and thought in there family, and for others they try to decipher it, and find there own. For those who was brought up with a particular belief, what made you stay with it, how can you believe that this is truly real? And for others, how were you truly able to find your own path, and and ideology that you felt was fit for you? What do you believe, and why do you believe it? This is truly the main question, and it is a question that some of us are unable to answer. Some people dont question it, and just take it for what it is. And why is that? Our beliefs are our choice. If you want to know what your true beliefs are, look at the things you do, the way you treat yourself and others and everything else around you. It is amazing to find that some people do not have any real beliefs of their own. They never take the time to really think and question, they just take on the attitudes and thought patterns of those around them. I simply encourage you to do your research, and follow your heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

No comments:
Post a Comment