I guess I can start off with this, I didn't get the internship, who knows maybe other possibilities will be available to me in the near future, and will realize my value and my worth. Idk i guess we can start off with my pet peeves, I'm not so sure if these would be classified more as a pet peeve of just pure disgust.
-talking on the phone to me while you are in the bathroom urinating.
There is such things such as manners and saying hold on, or simply putting the phone on mute. I don't understand how you could say hold on to me and put the phone on mute when a girl knocks and enters.
-I hate when people are clearly stuck in their ways with no room to compromise.
So, to answer one of my previous questions with can love and relationship surpass religious differences, I guess in my case no. So, he decides to ask a question if I can see ourselves in a relationship or marriage in the future. I replied, stating, I am unsure, there would be need to compromise and accepts some of the qualities and beliefs that we both possess. I asked him the same question as well. He states bluntly, NO. How could we be together if you told me you are unsure if you believe in God. I want to get married in a church, under a union of God and if you dont believe in that then how could we be? Then I stated there is always room for a compromise, but then he states, I wouldn't want you to do something just for me, I would want you to feel the same way,
Uggh, I hate feeling so passionate or strongly about something and getting a sharp pain in my heart. I hate feeling strong about something, and see it fail. I hate wanting something so bad, and not know where to begin or where to know when to stop pursuing something that I obviously can't get.
Sometimes, I feel lost and alone, and there isn't anyway for someone to find me. And, I guess in a sense, I am not sure if I want to be found. I will come out from under the rock in due time, on my own.
-I hate when people stereotype and try to classify people in certain categories, I don't understand it, and I dont believe its necessary.
Por ejemplo,
C:I think i can understand u, i think i know what it is. You're acting white.
J: What is acting white?
C: I think its, because of the schools you went too, the people that were in those schools, wait hold on...
...pause (spanish girl voice..."Who is that?... Call them back"...phone goes mute)
C: Perhaps its the way you speak, and your views, like your parents made you go to church, and..you know what I cant remember that word i want to say, ok I am just going to stop here.
J: I hate when people try to stereotype
(he interrupts)
C: you think too much you ask too many questions, and thats why you think the way you think. That's why I feel as if you need God or church. These things give you wisdom, and you need to look at the good and bad and find principle and realize that there has to be guidelines.
(....example about computers to compare his point.)
C:There is free will and reason which a computer can never have. Your mind is what God gave you to survive on earth, in able to compute things.....The mind doesn't tell you your feelings, your heart does. Computers are going to keep growing...we are impatient because of the internet, b4 we were satisfied with dial up, but now we need everything at lightning speed we are quick to press the reload button, and we need to be patient, and we need to be patient and begin to be satisfied with what we have. We need to look for the principle in stuff...
(so then he talks about pimps and pimp chronicles)
Then, arguing persists about how all of this comes into play, and how I can not connect the dots to his ideas, computers to pimps, can you decipher that?
C: ooh you need to interrupt me, and when I do, he continues...
Uggh, there are so many things that I want to say but, he doesn't want to start an argument, wtf, I shouldnt have to hold in my thoughts my feelings my fears nor my inhibitions. We are in a country, where we are taught that we are free, we are allowed to be free. But why do i feel as if my thoughts are trapped within the four walls of my bedroom?
...to be continued
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

No comments:
Post a Comment