Ugggh, I have so much on my plate, I have so much work to do for my classes tomorrow, but I can't get this out of my head. Manana, I have an exam in my class, I have a paper due tomorrow, that I have not yet started, and a phone interview, for a possible internship in financial services during the summer. My mind is at a bind, my head and my heart is at a constant war. What is the next step I should take? My mind is telling me, to move on and stop thinking about love and happiness in a relationship, and think about my school work and my future endeavors. But my heart wants to make things work with Chris, I don't want to feel like all of my love and efforts have gone to waste. We went on this roller coaster ride, at the beginning of the ride I was nervous, but as the ride end, it felt good, real good. And, I want that feeling to last forever. I want him, and I want him to want me. I want us to move forward, and relive the fantasy that we dreamed of when we were in high school. Is that wrong to think like that? We are constantly now having disputes on religious views. He found his way, and I am truly happy for him, and I want to be as inspired and guided the way he is someday. But, as you can see from my last post, I am not really sure of my faith, and how I feel anymore. I have been doing a lot of thinking, and I'm not too sure if I understand. I want to move at my own pace, and find my own way, on my own, on my own time. I feel as if some compromises can be made, but they can only go so far. With these differing views, do you think this can work? Should I move on and forget? My mind does, but my heart doesn't.
headache and heartache...who has a pill?
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

4 comments:
...i dont much about your relationship with Chris but sometimes you have to sit down and weigh the goodz n badz; proz n conz...yada yada...
is it worth the fights and struggles...is he willing to commit as much as you want to...can you really overlook the religion n belief factors that are making you guys butt heads more these days...
...these are some of the things you have to think about, be true to yourself and answer those questions honestly...
hope this kinda sorta helps jabinka...
...now..bak to studying..hehee
You are right in terms of finding your own way, on your own time. Nothing and no one should try to speed up that process for you. Every element that goes into your being a beautiful young woman with such a caring heart and ever-growing mind should be handled with care, something like a newborn (lol). It is possible for two people with two different belief systems to prosper in a serious relationship. However, the question becomes: Can he accept me if I don't agree one hundred percent with what you believe in? Will I still be comfortable talking to him about any and anything that's on my mind, like I was when I was 16? If not, then you must reevaluate the situation, and think if it's going to be something you won't regret putting your whole heart and soul into again.
First off differences ...intellectual differences such as view points on the political issues or religion I should say creates the fireworks in a relationship....and relationships can run off that fuel...however your sig other must respect and try to understand your view point even if he disagrees ( and if hes smart enough he will respect it)
About chris.....you didnt wwaste time with him you loved him and still do and have learned and grown so much from him...you should thank him for that.Honestly high school is over like i said youve grown and he has too, shit happens and people grow apart ...sometimes you just gotta let go you know when its the end of the road ..you get that feeling...no matter how much you fight ntohing seems to be working nor changing no matter how good it feels....feelings take over the make you feel good..someone to love you and you love them back....eff that....rise above!
Think about you and your future can you see a future with this person? do they really have the capability of changing?respect yourself!
I mean if you really have to and really want to if you see potential try again with chris HOWEVER talk to him see if hes willing to accept you for you r not be your father and tell you what to do or think,tell him your giving him this one last chance because you want to see things work but you will not get hurt again then it will be officialy over...if u see grown man characteristics in him then i say go for the goal and try him again give him another chance...but remember since h.s chris has tainted you ...dont let him taint you again and fall into the trap...the end!
Post a Comment