Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my president is black!!!!!

This is a day that will always resonate in my mind. All is possible. We as the people of the United States of America have come a long way!

Once Barack is in office on of the phrases commonly used by black people should be put to rest, "because I'm black...." We can do anything once we put our minds to it. This is truly a wonderful day! Unfortunately I won't get to see the inaguration I will be at work. But this day will be with me forever. I love this country, my country, our country.

God bless America and God please bless our President.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Its a new day and it feels so good!

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?