Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a downward spiral!

Yesterday evening, I had a wonderful evening with two of my friends. It was nice to hang out, and feel free to say whatever is on your mind. Last night was the night to get bend over backwards drunk! However, prior to doing that, we decided to get something to eat. One of my friends had a craving for Red Lobster, so we agreed and decided to go. Like always, Red Lobster is always crowded on a Saturday evening. I went to Red Lobster last week with my brother and my mother, and I recalled to my girls that there is a lady who is standing in front of Red Lobster selling roses. Then, the topic arises of what people are forced to do in order to make a little bit of pocket change due the decline in the economy.
They mentioned how people are now forced to drive their Mercedes Benz as taxi cabs, people have now succumbed to do anything in there means they feel necessary to make a some money.

My only thoughts are, is this where it is going to stop, where is this going to lead?

Discuss.

3 comments:

ChoColAte KiSs said...

You forgot 15 year olds getting laid off...lol!!!

Jacinta J said...

smh, not funny

JOY said...

hell I'm about to become a stripper make some fast cash.

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?