Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking forward to yr 2009!

Every December 31th, as we prepare for the start of the new year, we are each guilty of trying to succumb to the same cliche New Year's Resolutions. We all have a friend who will state this year I am going to lose weight, rid myself of debt, and try to attain a 4.0 this semester. There are many things that I will like to do, and hopefully I can see them all happen this year.

*I will like to treat myself better, and not be too hard on myself. I will try to accept all of the outcomes in my life, for they are out of my control.

*I will like to have a stronger relationship with my immediate famuly.

*I will like to get on the Dean's List this semester. I feel as if I say this every semester, but this time I really hope I can accomplish it. I will try to separate myself from temptation and adhere to my work that is my number one priority.

*I will work on being more healthy. I want to work out on regular basis, as well as eat more healthy and cut out fast foods such as Chinese and Wendy's.

*My goal is to work hard and try to attain an internship in Finance whether it be in traditional corporate Finance, or in Finance departments within a Media or Fashion company.

*I plan on taking the LSAT in September, as well as apply for full time job offers.

At the end of the day, I just want to be the best person I can be. I don't want to live life with regrets, and I want to live each day as if it is my last. You never know when your precious life on this earth will be taken from you.

Rest in peace to all of those we lost in 2008. I look forward to all there in to gain in 2009.

May we all have a healthy and prosperous new year!

No comments:

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?