Sunday, May 24, 2009

100 Truths

100 Truths:
1. last beverage → Black Iced Tea Lemonade
2.last phone call → Keesa
3. last text message →Ramona
4. last song you listened to → Ego (Remix)
5. last time you cried → May 18th (I was very frustrated)

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice → Yes
7. been cheated on → Yes
8. kissed someone & regretted it → Yes
9. lost someone special → Yes, RIP Aunt Fernie Summer 1999
10. been depressed → Yes
11. been drunk and threw up -> Yes...No bacardi shots

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Pink
13. Blue
14. Purple

HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend → Not in a while.
16. Fallen out of love → Yes
17. Laughed until you cried – Yes, all the time
18. Met someone who changed you → Yes, life is an experience
19. Found out who your true friends were → Yes. I have a lot more than I think I do.
20. Found out someone was talking about you → Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list→ Yea
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life → Proud to say about all
23. How many kids do you want to have – At least 1, a little girl
24. Do you have any pets → Nope
25. Do you want to change your name→ Nope, it makes me, me
26. What did you do for your last birthday → A lot! Love my Bingo peeps, they made my 21st bday a blast! One I can never forget!
27. what time did you wake up today → 11:23 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night → Party in BK
29. Name something that u CANNOT wait to own: A car, I miss my betsy!
30. Last time you saw your father in law – N/A
31. what would you CHANGE about your life → Nothing, everything happens for a reason
32. What are you listening to right now → Music, from my iTunes playlist
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yea, I love a kid name Tom!! lol
34. What's getting on your nerves right now → Nothing really lol, just boredom
35. Most visited webpage → ummmm, dont know
36. Whats your real name-> Jacinta E. James
37. Nicknames → Cinta, Cinta-girl, Jabinka, Jabinx
38. Relationship Status → Single
39. Zodiac sign → Taurus
40. Male or female →Female
41. Elementary? → PS 121
42. Middle School → Albert Leonard Middle School
43. High school → New Rochelle High School
44. Hair color → Diff shades of Brown
45. Long or short hair → Short
46. Height → 5' 2
47. Do you have a crush on someone - Nope
48: What do you like about yourself →Determined, Ambitious and Driven
49. Piercings → Ears, belly button
50. Tattoos → 3
51. Righty or Lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery →N/A
53. First piercing → My ears
54. First best friend → ???
55. First sport you joined →Track Team in 7th Grade
56. First pet → N/A
57. First vacation → Some Caribbean island with my parents, dont remember
58. First concert → Carnival 2006 - I know, sad but true
59. First crush--->dont remember
60. Eating →???
61. Drinking → lol...formula/milk?
62. First Car → 1991 Toyota Corolla
63. First Boyfriend → ummmm lol
64. First time fired → Never.

YOUR FUTURE :
65. Want kids → Yes
66. Want to get married → Yes
67. Careers in mind → Something in Finance or Politics

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
68. Lips or eyes → Eyes
69. Hugs or kisses → Kisses <3
70. Shorter or taller → TALLER,
71. Older or Younger → Older
72. Romantic or spontaneous → I love both, but I think Im more of a romantic
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Stomach
74. Sensitive or loud → In the middle, preferably
75. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
77. Trouble maker or hesitant → Trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → No
79. Drank hard liquor → Yes
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope
81. Ran away from home → No
84. Broken someone's heart → No, I dont think I have
85. Peed in the back yard → Not in a back yard, loll.
86. Slept in the back yard? → No
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88.Was happy when someone died → No

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes
90. Miracles → Yes
91. God → Yes
92. Heaven → Yes
93. Santa Claus → No
95. Kiss on the first date → depends
96. Angels--> Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now → No
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → No
99. Ever kissed someone who was already taken → Yes
100. Posting this as 100 Truths → Yes
101. Change any questions in this questionnaire to avoid an answer → No

No comments:

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?