Monday, May 25, 2009

Bucket List....

My Bucket List….
o Be able to help my parents purchase a house
o Be a mentor to my younger brother
o Travel the world, see as many countries as I can
o Help someone less fortunate than me
o See all of my entrepreneurial ideas come to life
1. Create a children’s center for self-esteem and awareness
2. Create a Health Care Clinic/ Consultant Group
3. Start some type of charity foundation
4. Entertainment and TV Production Company
5. Restaurant and Evening Lounge
6. Fitness Center
7. Fashion Boutique in Manhattan
o Become a Lawyer
o Obtain my MBA
o Be a politician
o Buy a $3000+ bag
o Get a Maybach and a Lamborghini
o Have a private jet
o Meet Oprah
o Meet Bill Clinton
o Fly in an air balloon
o Own a college
o Get a 4.0 next semester
o Live in Manhattan
o Live in another country
o Go to an Olympic game
o Get married
o Have children

*******************************************

I wrote this list last year when I was in my Management 311 class as an assignment after watching The Bucket List starring Jack Nichelson and Morgan Freeman. As I look back at this list, that I wrote almost a year ago, I realized that I have grown mentally. Half of the stuff, I dont really care for anymore, and half of the stuff on there I feel that I will actually be able to accomplish before I kick the bucket.

As far as my entrepreneurial ideas, I will definitely try to accomplish. That, and even more. There are so many things that I want to do and accomplish, and I wish I had the power to write them on paper. My heart is deep, and full of joy and excitement.

Among some of the things that come to my mind now, I want to...
- travel the world
- fall madly in love
- swim with dolphins
- be CEO of a Fortune 500 company
- get behind of the wheel of a plane and a boat
- walk down the red carpet of a star filled event

At the end of the day, I just want to be happy. I dont want to be old and miserable, rich and lonely. Just give me everything in between, I just want to be happy.

No comments:

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?