Rules:
Respond and Rework.
Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one other question.
What is your current obsession?
-Thinking about my future. Which includes what I am going to to with my life, from the next 10 minutes to the next 10 yrs.
What are you wearing now?
-Ummmm lol, a big T-Shirt and Panties, The End! lol
Do you nap a lot?
-I can't! I wish I could.
What would you like to learn to do?
-I would like to learn how to do a cartwheel, lol, I know its sad, but im do scared to even try.
What's for dinner?
-No clue! Wish I had a clue, I desperately need something to do today. Perhaps movies later
What's one of your favorite movies?
-Love and Basketball, lol I am a sucker for love stories and romance.
What's one thing you're looking forward to?
-Going to Antigua this summer!
What's one thing you absolutely need right now?
-S-E-X (Christina, I just had to steal it lol)
What would you like to do right now, at this moment?
-I would love to be in the arms, of a nice hot man, I just want to feel the body heat of someone else.
What in life are you waiting on?
-To be successful and debt-free.
What is stressing you at the moment?
- My Current living arrangements for the next two weeks lol
Ok. Im done!
So like Nike, Just do it lol
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

No comments:
Post a Comment