I want a guy who....
- who is ambitious and goal driven
- knows what they want, and how to get it
- can tell me what to do, but can seek my advice when necessary
- will hold my hand while he's driving the car
- isn't afraid to introduce me to his friends
- has assurance in the man he is and the man he wants to become
- knows when I'm cold, and what to do to keep me wrong
- a guy who can have my back when needed, and know that I will have his in return
- isn't afraid to think out of the box and be daring
- wouldn't mind going shopping with me, and helping me pick out something cute to wear
- can cook for me
- will listen to me when I speak to him
- wouldn't mind cuddling with me, instead of rushing to do the nasty
- would sit back and enjoy a Corona with me and watch the playoff games.
- will rub my stomach when I have cramps
- will help me buckle my sandals
- isn't afraid to express how they feel, and can write me a simple love letter
- can jog a lap with me around the track
- who will just like me, for being me.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

1 comment:
damn i feel kinda bad about myself because Mr you know who does almost everything here...
rubbing me when i have cramps..
shopping
buckling my sandals..
cooked...
and very spontaneous...
OMG i need to stop complaining...i guess height really isnt everything!!
Post a Comment