Sorry for my lack of existence, things have been quite hectic in my life, and it feels like my family and I are now on the road towards stability.
As I sit here and think, are we ever really stable. Once we have our feet on solid ground, and implanted nice into the carpet, that carpet gets pulled up right from under our feet. So how could one really be stable, and withstand the changing times that we are faced with everyday?
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

No comments:
Post a Comment