Feature blog post from "the mysterious ghost writer"....
I’m an avid blog reader. I think I’m obsessed, anyway…here I am reading my daily dose of bloggage and I stumble upon a YouTube video of NeYo…explicitly stating “Light Skinned children are better looking anyway”. My initial reaction…was WHAT???!!!!!....AINT THIS NEGRO DARK SKINNED!!!!!... 2nd reaction…Some nerve! And, third, you know what he only verbalized what half the African American race was thinking…This light skinned dark skinned…straight hair…kinky hair…issue irks the living daylight out of me!!!!
When are we going to rise up above this self hate and racial hatred amongst our fellow blackness…the whole paper bag …field…house negro thing has extended way past its welcome. I feel a guy will pass on a dark-skin girl for a light skin chick any day (well granted both are attractive), and its quite a tragedy. The sad part is I tried to look at Black Hollywood and name some beautiful dark skinned sisters, and I only came up with Gabrielle Union and Naomi Campbell and maybe I’m not thinking enough, But, I could name about a thousand light skin black female celebrities.
Am I reading too much into this?...Young Berg had the nerve to say he doesn’t like “darkbutts". I’m thinking it’s about to be 2009, and when is the foolywangery going to end??...seriously…
Clip of an interview with Ne-Yo. Fast forward to about 6:45.
What do you think?
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

4 comments:
first,I'm happy that you started blogging again.
Secondly this light skinned dark skinned thing pissed me off to no end. People will always think this way and its so sad. Why cant we just embrace our blackness? It's beautiful man.
black is beautiful. nothing is more sexy to me than a dark skin man. it's sad to think people still think this way but whatever, they're missing out.
FUCKING RETARD MAN!!
..that's all I will say!
is he serious? please tell me he was joking...I hate when people say clown ass shit like this...NOT EVERYONE LIGHT SKIN IS PRETTY OR EVEN ATTRACTIVE FOR THAT MATTER!
Damn idiot...if it wasn't for his great songwriting I would stab Neyo in the eyes...and hands.
Post a Comment