Sunday, July 5, 2009

fourth of july!!

A girl just wants to have fun!! - That is basically the moral of my day. I just want to have fun, I want to chill, hang out, eat, listen to good music. The fourth of July kind of symbolizes the half way mark of the summer, and until this point , I have yet to point out a day that was absolutely amazing.

Last night, was cool. Just that. Nothing spectacular. I ended up borough hopping lol, from the Bronx, to Queens, to Brooklyn, to Queens, to Staten Island, to Queens, to the Bronx lol. We went from one bbq to another bbq to another bbq.

The highlight of the night probably was when we stopped to get gas, prior to heading to Brooklyn. A guy strolled past our car, and then bends down and looks into the window and looks inside and says "oooh, Im having a bbq you guys should come thru." And I laugh, because my friend who was in the front seat of the coupe, turns and acts like she doesnt hear him, but me on the opposite side in the back seat decides to entertain him.

Me: Oh really? A bbq?
Him: Yea, it should be fun, give me your number so I can text you the address.
Me: Ok sure.

I give him the number, we exchange names, and before he parts he says, "Pardon my appearance, I was cutting grass."

I thought it was just too funny. Eventually, we decided to see what it was like after coming back from brooklyn. It was just a mess. Guys walking out with aviator shades, at 10pm, with construction tims in the summer. I dont get it lol.

Overall interesting night.

No comments:

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?