Wednesday, July 1, 2009

thought of the day

I always seem to attract men that are clearly in another relationship, and are clearly in a state of denial!

Common phrases
-you're the one I want
-the relationship I have with her doesn't affect the relationship I have with you.

Seriously! Like I'm perfectly fine, with just being your friend. I'm perfectly fine, with being single until another single man comes my way. Am I giving off a particular aura, that is telling unavailable men to come my way?

Why is it that men always seem to never be satisfied with the person they have by their side and always looking for more?

Some explanation is needed please!

No comments:

Hunger

...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?