Thursday, November 27, 2008
lie to me....please don't
If you haven't listened to this song by Ne-Yo on his new album, its a must! Its a good song, but I don't think I actually agree with Ne-Yo on this one. To me, the truth is always the best policy, and the truth can always set you free. It may be cliche but I think this is so true.
I don't really understand how one can justify that a lie can make them feel better than hearing the truth, being in reality. I can understand that your overall opinion and the way you look at a love one can potentially change based on the lie they reveal. But, to be able to truly know someone you must know everything, flaws and all.
Baby I need, desperately, desperately
To believe you
Cause I wont be held responsible
For what, what I might do
In relationships, the truth is the only way one can survive and withholding the truth is not the answer. No relationship is perfect and once everything is all out on the table then you would be able to make the proper decision on how to proceed.
I've been in a few relationships when I've been lied to, and I feel that the lie hurt more than you actually telling me the truth. A true friend wouldn't lie too you, and I don't think a friend should. Of course the truth hurts, but I do not need someone lying to me in order to spear my feelings. Allow me to make decisions about my life instead of your lies making them for me.
I don't know, what do you think , when do you think it is really appropriate to lie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

2 comments:
In relationships; never. If the person finds out, the trust that was there will never be the same was it was before...
When did you become Shayna Monee? Is this your Sasha? LOL
The Truth always emerges over time...
Post a Comment