After a horrible weekend, things are looking better! First, in my pre-law fraternity, I was requested to be a BIG for a new incoming member into the fraternity. A big is kind of like being a "big sister/brother" being there mentor, someone they can look to in the fraternity. So, that made me glad, that this lovely girl choose me to be her "big sister". Also, I received a second chance to interview with Target in the NYC area. The recruiter replied back to me telling me she is impressed with my education and experience and she would like to schedule a phone interview with me. Then lastly, the grades for the most recent finance exam are in, and I got a 96 on the exam, way above the average of a 77.
So, feeling good. I guess after rain comes the sunshine. I really like to thank Him for the blessings He has given me.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunger
...hungry for emotional stability
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?
...hungry for success.
Hunger is a strong or compelling desire or craving.
I desire....
...love.
...good health.
...passion.
But when I achieve this, will I still be hungry?

1 comment:
see...a 96 on your exam...esp. finance is great!
I'm also glad you got the second chance. I hope you knock em dead!
Also, don't let the rejection from these employers break you down. You don't even want to know how many rejections I got before Big 4.
Now when I think about it, I thank God they rejected me because I wouldn't have gotten this opportunity.
Everything happens for a reason, we just gotta be patient.
Post a Comment